Backend developer with 2 years experience!
The candidate should be proficient in:
- PHP / MySQL;
- Relational Databases (SQL);
- Version control tools such as BitBucket;
- Integrating API's.
The candidate should have experience with the following PHP framework:
The successful candidate:
- Highly motivated with the ability to pick up new skills quickly;
- Writing clean and well-structured code;
- Organize and facilitates release and sprint planning sessions, daily stand-up meetings, sprint demos, retrospectives and any other Scrum/Kanban related meetings;
- Updates and maintain projects and tasks in Trello;
- Collaborate with clients to keep projects moving by making precise schedules, manage resources, and sync communication;
- Understanding and documenting client objectives, expectations and information architecture;
- Coach and mentor the team as needed to reach their highest potential;
- Confident and dynamic;
- A team player.
- level salary range based on current experience;
- latest tech equipment;
- open and collaborative work environment;
- cool desks;
- flexible schedule;
- daily lunch.